Merry Christmas! [The Best and Brightest]

I am a few days late but....
Merry Christmas!!

I am still here in Salem with my family enjoying some much-needed relaxation.

Here are some of us on Christmas Eve:
Little sis and I, "little" brother and I... and on the right is me and the babe!

I am also linking up with Christina Bainbridge to share my blog's best and the brightest of 2012:

These are my top 2 posts of the year:

#1:
 
 
My favorite freebie:

My favorite product:
My favorite products are my writing packs! They have helped me sort through the CCSS writing standards for first grade and they took a lotttt of time and effort.
If I had to pick one, I would say my personal narratives pack is my all-time fave!
 
My favorite blogs:
I have "met" so.so.SO many amazing bloggers/teachers/friends this past year through giveaways, product swaps, linky parties, and just good, ole-fashioned emailing :) Some of my faves are below. Be sure to check them all out because they truly are out-of-this-world!

Kelley:
Sour Apple Studio
 
Katie:

Stephanie:
Falling into First

Reagan:

 A Kup of Katie:
 (^adorable, quirky, and fun personal blog^)
 
As the last few days of 2012 come to an end, it has been fun to look back on my crazy 1st year of blogging/TPT-ing. I am proud of my successes in the blogging world and have learned a heck of a lot from my mistakes! 2013 is a big year for me as I plan to:
-buy a house
-get married
- go on my honeymoon!!!!
-get pregnant (hopefully)
among many, many other things. I am so excited to see what is in store. Hopefully you'll be able to follow along the crazy journey with me!

Happy almost new year everyone!!

6 comments

  1. You mean more to me than my right arm! I am serious girl . . . YOU + ME = ONE HECK OF A MATCH. Merry almost 20-13. It's going to be a grand one indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Christina!! It was fun looking back on the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that letter! It is always a big hit at the beginning of the year in my class too!

    I am heading over now! Thanks for commenting, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sara!! You have a wonderful 2013 too!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top