12 in 12 linky party!

I am so excited to join Hadar and Kristin in their 12 in 12 linky party!


I remember reading these last year, but I couldn't link up because.....well.... I wasn't a blogger! Now, T.G.I.F. is ready and rearing to go!

Here are my top 12 favorite things that happened in 2012:

  (12) Favorite movie you watched: 
 This was a long year and I sure as heck don't remember every movie I saw... but, I just saw Silver Linings Playbook last weekend and can tell you that I LOVED every second of it. I laughed, I cried, and I stared at Bradley Cooper. It was so, so good. The fiance loved it too!

(11) Favorite TV series:
I'm with Teeny Tiny on this one... I never miss an episode of Housewives - any season. Beverly Hills quickly became my favorite cast of crazies since it first aired.
 
(10) Favorite restaurant:
I don't know if Chipotle counts as a restaurant, but it is my favorite place to eat. Always. Chicken burrito bowl, brown rice, black bean, veggies, and guacamole. To go. Now.
 
(9) Favorite new thing you tried:
 BLOGGING!
It was soooo nerve-wracking and scary, but the relationships I have made through blogging are nothing less than amazing.
 
(8) Favorite gift you got:
 Uhhh, DUH!
The love of my life proposed and got me my canary diamond I always wanted!

(7) Favorite thing you pinned:
 This little girl makes me want a baby. Like, now. And, I will dress her in this immediately.

(6) Favorite blog post:
This summer I went to a blogger meet up here in Vegas and I was SUPER nervous. I was such a newbie blogger and I was shaking in my boots introducing myself to some of the bloggers I had loved to stalk via the computer screen. I am so, so, so happy I went because I met some of the coolest and funniest ladies EVER! The best part is that I am still in touch with most of these ladies now!

(5) Best accomplishment:
  My biggest accomplishment this past year is TPT! Just like blogging, Teachers Pay Teachers was scary!! I knew I was putting myself on the line and asking people to like my stuff and even, yikes, BUY my stuff, but it has been oh, so worth it!
 
(4) Favorite picture:
 Me and sisters being ridiculous in the hotel mirror. Sums up our relationship .
That's me on the right doing a curtsey.
 
(3) Favorite memory:
 GETTING ENGAGED!
(see #8)
 
(2) Goal for 2013:
 Get in sexy, wedding/honeymoon shape - I CAN DO IT! 
(right?!?! just tell me I can)
 
(1) One Little Word:
Relax.
 This upcoming year is going to be filled with many milestones in my life: wedding/preggers(God-willing)/home-buyin'. These are all very stressful and stress is NOT a good look on me. I need to remember to breathe and relax and enjoy all the amazing adventures ahead of me!

8 comments

  1. Love!!! I have to see that movie and I didn't realize you got engaged this year!!! I'm so glad our friendship has grown so much this year! Thanks for linking up SuMo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your engagement, beautiful ring...I am a huge Chipotle Fan as well, it is also my fave restaurant--it totally counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up!
    I loved Silver Linings, too!! So good!
    Your ring is to die for. Holy crap. I mean, HOLY CRAP.
    Love the picture -- I have two sisters, too, and we are just like that! (OLDER though. Waaa.)
    Loved reading your 12 in 12!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- you ring is absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats and congrats again! You def sound like you have a busy year ahead- enjoy every minute :) Oh, and I, too, said Chipotle and then had to send the hubs out to get a burrito... now I can't sleep I'm so full :) Love them!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so I am apparently living under a rock or something... You are the third or fourth person who said that Chipotle was the restaurant to be at. I have lived in a lot of places, but I have never been to Chipotle. Now I'm in Alaska, and I doubt we have one. Ha!Ha!
    I've wanted a canary diamond since Ben Affleck gave one to Jennifer Lopez (was that who he was with at the time? I don't remember... I just liked to pretend it was me. Ha!). Anyway. I'm jealous! Who knows... My finger is currently waiting on a ring... We'll see. ;) Congrats on your upcoming plans!

    -Carrie
    Floating Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your #8 is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on your engagement!
    And, WOW.
    I had several other things to type but your RING just BAZINGA'ed me!!!!

    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the goofy pic with your sisters! Is there going to be a Vegas meet up party this year? If so, you need to take me with you! :)
    Michelle
    from Well, Michelle?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 2012 accomplishments & goals for 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top