Ring in the New Year - with a Sale!

{adorable button by Hope King}

Some of my FAVORITE bloggers and I are ringing in the new year with a *quick* sale!

Everything in [my TPT store] will be 20% off through New Year's Day at midnight!!

I  thought I would show you a few of the exciting projects my class will be working on in the next couple months:

 Writing Through the Seasons {Winter}:
Tons of winter-themed narrative, informative, and opinion writing prompts!
I usually pick one of these a week to complete with my kids.

MLK Jr. Mini unit:
This is a literacy and craft mini-unit for MLK Jr.
We will start in on this next week! I posted this product over the summer, so you can see the craft and read more here.

Creating an All About Book:
This is my favvvvvvvvvvorite writing unit to complete with my class!! It is a full on, research-based writing project! We pick animals to research, go through non-fiction text features, and create our very own non-fiction "All About..." books. I can never tell who has more fun, me or the kids!

Be Mine, Valentine:
This is my newest writing and craft pack that I made for Valentine's Day!
I just, just, just posted this so you can see some of the activities in this post!

I wish you all a Happpppppy New Year filled with laughter and joy!
Enjoy your last couple days off!

1 comment

  1. I love your blog! I can't believe I haven't stumbled upon it until now! Thanks to The Polished Teacher's giveaway, I found you and I am your newest follower :)

    Rae

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top