Trick or Treat Sale!

(Button made by the amazing Bubbly Blonde)

Bwhahahahahahahahaha.....

It is almost time for Halloween!!

The Parkster and I having a lovely little stay-cation here in Vegas at the M-Resort to celebrate our 5 year anniversary :) It is the last one we will celebrate before we get married so we thought we'd go all out! We have a mountain-view room, wine tasting, dinner, dancing, and even a little gambling lined up for the next couple days. Oh yah... and a couple's massage I SO badly need.

Wish us some luck and love!

While I'm away, I am throwing a little sale with a few of my fave bloggers! Everything in my store will be 20% off all day Saturday and Sunday. Oh yah... I opened up a Teacher's Notebook store a few days ago too! So I will be throwing a 20% off sale there too!

{My TPT store}
Have a great weekend :)

No comments

Back to Top