Product Swap Meets Sweet Times in First!!

Welcome to the 2nd round of the Magical Product Swap!! 
MrsStanfordsClass
Jessica, over at Mrs. Stanford's Class, is hosting the big event again and the first time was so much fun, how could I resist doing another?!

This time I got paired up with another FABULOUS first grade blogger, Sandra, from Sweet Times in First. After this post click on over to her blog to check out all her *sweet* ideas. Seriously, she is great!
Sweet Times in First

I got to choose any item from her store and when I saw this:
I couldn't pass it up!

We recently implemented "fun" Fridays in our classroom and this has been a great addition to our math activities. We start off every"fun" Friday math block with one of Sandra's monthly graphing questions.

I have some pictures of my kiddos completing a couple of these weekly graphs, but I must warn you... my whole group pictures are NOT cute... my whiteboard is so dirty and we just use post-its to graph our answers - quick n' easy - but not cute.

Alright, now that I've given the disclaimer....
 Sandra's questions are so fun, that the students love to survey the class and find out the answers. We also made some predictions before we would survey. Almost the whole class (self included) thought that chocolate would take the cake... but I have a class full of student's after my own heart... and we love some sour candy!


  My students love filling in their graphs and double-checking it with our group graph on the board!

I love that Sandra also added monthly covers to her packet because after Christmas break, I am planning to make little graphing booklets for the students to complete throughout the month!

If I haven't convinced you to check this out yet, here is a link to Sandra's store to check out her goods! [P.S. - If you are a 2nd grade teacher you've lucked out because she also has them for 2nd grade too!!!]
TpT

Now head over to Sandra's blog where she is reviewing my Numbers to 120 packet.
 Eeeek - I hope her kiddos liked it!

Before I go, I wanted to let you know that both of our packets are 20% off all day today through Monday!

Check back later in the week to see why on earth my kids are wearing crowns in some of those pictures above :)

3 comments

  1. I love this graphing unit!
    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's
    p.s....new blog design?? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own the 2nd grade unit and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We do it every Friday too, in lieu of morning work. The kids love it! :)
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top