Writing Flash Sale!

I am still getting ready for parent teacher conferences, but I thought I would share with you all that I updated both of my writing packets and I am having a quick sale on them! They are both reduced to $3 through Wednesday!

If you snag a copy of either one, let me know what you think!

I added a few student pages to my narratives pack for use during the Jonathan London author study. I just posted about this unit not too long ago, so you can read about it {here}

anddddd

I added a "caption action" component to my All About Books that I typically use with early finishers. If you want to read a little more about that unit you can read {here}.

See ya lata, alligatahz (can you hear my Boston accent??)

6 comments

  1. Rockin Teacher Materials sent me.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking in from Rockin Teacher Materials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rockin Teacher is having a great giveway! Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for donating in the Rockin Teacher giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rockin Teachers sent me! Thanks for participating in this giveaway!

    CaseyCanion@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follwer. I found you through Ms. Fultz's Corner. = )

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top