B-Double-Oh, BOO!

Oh goodness.

It seems as though I have been BOO-ed. Twice. Seemingly, they are 2 different types of "Boos" as well, so I am going to try my best to cover all my bases!

First the fabulous hosts:
Cynthia at 2nd Grade Pad:

 Next, onto my fave bloggers that BOO'ed me!
I love these 2 ladies so much and if you aren't already following them I suggest that you do!
Falling into First
{Holly @ Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade}
{Stephanie @ Falling into First}

Onto some of my Halloween favorites:
Book:
Shake, shake, shake dem bones now! This book is so silly but ohmigoodness, my kids ask me to read this at least once a week. Naturally I made up my own tune to "shake, shake, shake dem bones now" and now my little ones sing it allllll day long. That's what I get.
Shake Dem Halloween Bones

Activity:
I know you've seen this on my blog before, but my kids are just finishing theirs and they are soooo stinkin' cute! They think it is the funniest thing to try to guess who each student is behind their mask. 
This activity is from my [One Haunted Halloween mini unit]

Freebie:
Created by the ever-fabulous Kelley Dolling @ Teacher Idea Factory.
She had her students use Halloween themed directed drawings to help them stretch out their borrrring simple sentences into exciting ones! Click the pic to grab yourself a copy!

Last, but not least, time to BOO some other people! Check out my picks below!

(Stacy)
I love, love, love this lady! She is seriously the sweetest and has some fabulous ideas, so check her out!
FGF

(Lisa)
I just featured her narratives pack the other day and it is grrrreat! Check out her blog because I know she has more amazingness to come!
Growing Firsties

(Lindsay)
I just discovered this blogger and I am lovin' what I am seeing so far! She has an adorable candy corn contractions freebie that I just snatched up for my firsties!
blog button

That is all for tonight folks! It is LATE and it is Sunday night... wahhhhh!

See ya lata!

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the BOO! Guess I need to jump on the boo-wagon. By the way, I purchased your small moments narritive writing pack today and I am in LOVE! Already have my plans in the works for teaching writing next week : )

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Lindsay!! I hope their stories come out GREAT!

      Delete

Back to Top