Start the year off *WRITE* freebie!

It was Meet the Teacher day today and I must say I am soooo excited to get those little cuties on Monday! They were so precious!

I made them a little treat to take home with them that I wanted to share with you guys:
I found these adorable little candy pencils on Pinterest last week and I knew I HAD to make them for my kiddos! It has a package of Rolos as the base of the pencil and a Hershey's Kiss for the tip! Add some construction paper, some tape, a glue dot, and a cute little saying and VOILA!
Adorable-ness!

{Here} is my "pinspiration" so you can see the original post.

I made the tags, so I turned 'em into a googledoc to share with everyone for today's freebie. These little gifts can be given out anytime at the beginning of the year and they were a big hit!
[click image to download]

Here are a few other pics:
{My *kiss your brain* jar}

 
{My Kickin' off a Great Year board}
This is going to go perfectly with Hadar's Kickin' Goals we will be making soon!

I will be in and out of my classroom all weekend preparing for my official first week with my kids, but I am soooo close to finishing a packet for ya'll that I am SUPER excited about! The goal is it will be ready and posted by Monday. I will try my hardest to post it!

Don't forget to head on over to Blog Hoppin' to see everyone's freebies!



13 comments

  1. Very cute pencil idea. Thanks for reminding me to buy some kisses. I forgot ahhhh. Okay I have one more week. Thanks for sharing your freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this - I have printed so much in color, that I've cut myself off. This hits the spot. Thank you SO much!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! ME too!! I have had to refill all my printer cartridges 3 times in 2 months... the fiance is not pleased. I'm glad I can help you out!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Tammy!! Hadar's goals packet gave me the idea! I am going to make a goal on the right and our her craftivity will go there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative!!! I love it!! I agree with Teri, I love that Kiss Your Brain jar! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pencil! I am obsessed with teaching writing and I think I might make these to kick of my first lesson! The kids would love it! Thanks for sharing!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love teaching writing too!! I thought this would be a cute way to say "welcome to my class"!

      Delete
  6. Me toooooooo!! It is never ending!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kiss your brain jar! What a great idea.

    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Goodwin! I've seen a bunch of cute ones out there in blog world!

      Delete

Back to Top