What's Cookin' Good Lookin'?! My First Linky!

Okay so every Monday, I sit at my computer, and look at 4th Grade Folics' Made It Mondays. My mouth drops open as I stare in awe (and drool) at all the amazing crafty things you are all able to make! I am not crafty. In the least. I can doodle... I am somewhat computer savvy.... but "crafting" try as I might... is a major downfall in my femininity - Sorry!

What I can do... is cook! As long as I have a recipe lol :) I enjoy cooking and the eating part isn't so bad either. So for my FIRST EVER linky, I want to see what YOU can cook! I love perusing Pinterest and cooking blogs and trying them out at home. Give it a whirl... take some pics and lemme see what you've got!

Grab my button so others can link up :)
 
{Thanks to the ever-amazing Scrappin' Doodles for the clipart}

Here is mine:
Now, I am not from New Orleans (or N'awlins- I thoroughly enjoy saying that) and I don't actually know what consists of a "Jambalaya" but the rice I use for this dish is called Jambalaya mix... so there we have it. This dish is now Shrimp n' Asparagus Jambalaya!

I found this recipe a lonnnggg time ago from a Taste of Home cookbook and it is sooo easy and Parkster and I just love it!

4 ingredients... yeah... that's it... FOUR! I mean for realz... anyone can do this.
Here it is:

 
Nom nom nom! 
Plenty of leftovers!!
 
 Click {here} to download recipe!

29 comments

  1. Oh, I almost always follow a recipe lol! I still enjoy doing it :) and I loveee baking...mmmmmm, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thanks Kelley :) First one is nerve-wracking! Maybe you can show us a DE-lish gluten free recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! Can't wait :) I love trying out new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I can't link up because the one thing I absolutely can't do is cook!! I can craft like crazy but not cook!! Looks great though!

    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am jealous of your crafting skills!! I am trying my hardest to craft something now for Monday Made It... but we will see lol

      Delete
  5. Yes please!! Can I just say how jealous I am.. I love my man, but stepping into the kitchen to cook... or clean... or even put away the groceries... NOT his thing haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you can make lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just swung by yours and YOU have soo many good recipes! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds yummy. I don't cook anymore since hubby is in Hawaii

    Terri
    rhefirstgradeprinvess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks so good! My husband and I love that brand of rice too. I love to bake...does that count too? I will have to bake something and take pictures:) Thank you for stopping by my blog:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course baking counts! I love anything baked... or cooked... or ordered. :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks Lacy!! Take some pics and join up :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Susan,
    I'm glad I'm the first one to join your linky. I hope your fiance likes the chicken enchiladas.

    Sue

    www.arainbowofteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yessss!!! Can't wait to see it and then try it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Janis! Super sweet of you to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I headed on over and I am lovin' what I am seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohmygosh! That jambalaya looks super yummy!

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol... I love to eat and eat and eat... so I figured I HAD to learn how to cook so I could somewhat control what kind of calories I was eating! Thanks for swinging by! Now, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is perfect - no worries!! I can't wait to try them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think this is a brilliant idea for a linky, but unfortunately, I don't cook, bake, or boil water so I'm pretty sure I'm not qualified to link up to this one! Thanks for coming to follow the "maddeness" :)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Susan...nice to meet you...I was over at Corner on Character and saw the link for your recipe link-up. Hope you don't mind me dropping in. :) What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top