Let's write an opinion!

I have been working hard the past couple days to put the finishing touches on my opinion writing pack and I am happy to say it is done!

Introducing:

This pack has everything you need to get your students expressing their opinions and providing reasons for them!

Here are a few sneak peeks into this writing pack:
Anchor charts for: opinion, fact, and persuasion!
A variety of opinion writing prompts with graphic organizers!
 
Writing letters of persuasion to your principal and/or your parents!

Plus much more!
 Click (here) if you'd like to read more about it.

This pack will be on sale through the weekend if you want to snag your copy!
Enjoy what is left of your weekend :)

17 comments

  1. I will definitely have to go on over to TPT to get this unit. My goal for 2013 is to have my students write more. Congratulations on a great unit!

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your small moments writing packet and this one looks just as great! Love your work : )

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lindsay! I hope this one is just as helpful!

      Delete
  3. I love all your writing packs! This looks fabulous! :)
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am adding this to my collection of your writing packs today, since our exemplar text begins tomorrow and it is opinion/persuasive writing! Just in time!

    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One look and I was persuaded to buy! It's fabulous.

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Pattie, you're awesome! I hope you like it!

      Delete
  6. This looks awesome! I'm heading over right now to see this and your other writing packs. :) I can NEVER have too many Writer's Workshop ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way Haley! I am a writing freak - we write alllllll the time in my class!

      Delete
  7. I did that one last year and they were HILARIOUS! Those kids had some stronggggg opinions about the matter!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top