Quick Check-in!

Oh, man! 

I feel like I've been gone forever. Really, I was just away for three days in Northern Cali to visit the father-in-law, his beautiful wife, and my grammy-in-law (is that a thing?!)

We had a lot of fun while we were gone, but it is nice to be back at home, relaxing and checking in on the blog-o-sphere... especially on Made it Mondays! Speaking of which, I need to share Teri's library sticks:

Seriously?!?! ADORABLE!!
I think I will have to make some of my own :)

Also, while I was gone, Shauna, over a Pocket Full of Kinders, featured me on her Meet Someone New Sundays!! Thanks Shauna :)

Okay... Going to grab dinner with the boy. Here's a few pictures from the weekend


{BTW... My wonderful fiance refuses to ever...EVER... take a normal picture, so excuse the goofy faces}

Have a great night!!

The Vegas Meet Up is tomorrow night and I am so excited!! 

Who else is coming!?!?!??!

 Susan

2 comments

  1. So JEALOUS that you get to go to the VEGAS Meet Up. We are moving our son to TEXAS all the way from Ohio, so keeping my fingers crossed on getting to go next year!! Take some good notes for me! Looks like you had a fun weekend!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Teri!! I loveee your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top