Teachers On Pinterest!

I use Pinterest for everyyyyything these days - from recipes, to home design, to styling tips. However, more than anything, I use Pinterest for teaching! I have spent my first 3 years as a classroom teacher scouring Pinterest to find new and fun ways to teach certain standards and skills. I have found so many cute crafts, engaging lessons, and inspiring teacher blogs through Pinterest. I am elated to share that Pinterest has been noticing the overwhelming amount of teachers who use their site and have responded by creating Teachers On Pinterest!

Take a look:

These boards are jam-packed with classroom ideas! There are individual boards for grades PreK-6 as well as a classroom management board, classroom decor board, and much more!

I was lucky enough to be asked to be a contributor to the 1st grade board and I am already excited about the ideas I am seeing!

Some of my favorite pins:

From Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits:
Get your students excited about writing with a class pet writing journal!

From TeachJunkie:
Adorable and free supply labels!

and from First Grade Blue Skies:
A little word work fun with ice trays!

So if you're looking for new teacher boards to follow, click either of those Pinterest pictures above and as always...

HAPPY PINNING!

:)

2 comments

  1. Thanks for this post, Susan :) We're so excited to connect with teachers on Pinterest.

    See you in pinterland!
    Annie
    Community Marketing, Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!! And, congratulations for being part of it!!! (Of COURSE you got chosen...you're amazing!!!)
    Smiles - Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top