I GOT A JOB!!!

I am so excited to announce that I just recently got a teaching job here in Mass....

and...

it's in FIRST GRADE!!!!

Thank God! (ha ha ha ha ha...)

I got to see my classroom for the first time yesterday and it is HA-UGE!

It is honestly about 3-4 times the size of my old Vegas classroom.

Here is a look:

What you can't see is that I have a bathroom IN my classroom... repeat there is a bathroom IN my room - whhhaaaat?! There is also a big cubby area, tons of cabinets with a sink and a ginormous storage closet. I am in teacher heaven.

The only... slight downside to all this excitement is that school starts for me this coming Monday and I will have a classroom full of smiling little kids on Wednesday! Ahhhh... Oh, and I have my bridal shower and bachelorette party this weekend so I will not be able to come into school!

There are some crazy times in my world. This will also be the first year I get to go by "Mrs. Jones." I will have to get used to that!

Since I will be hustling and bustling to get my room and plans ready for the upcoming week, I wanted to share that there is a biggggggg SALE coming soon on TPT!

My entire store will be 20% off on Sunday and Monday! 
If you use the code: BTS13 Teachers Pay Teachers is throwing in another 10% off!

 
 ^^Click above to see my store!^^

Happy shopping and good luck to all the other teachers that are starting school soon!!

10 comments

  1. YAY!! Congratulations! So glad you're still in first. Sounds like it will be a VERY busy week for you! Enjoy all the wedding fun this weekend and good luck getting your room all together at the beginning of the week. Looks like a great space...... and a bathroom!? So jealous!! Can't wait to see how it all comes together.
    Mikaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog and I am astounded by the similarities in our lives! Getting married the same day as you, having my bachelorette party this weekend and just got a job today!

    Wishing you the best in all of these things--I know how crazy life is right now--on top of it all, we just bought a house too!

    Very excited to follow your blog and see how everything turns out : ) GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! (For many things it sounds like!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So BEYOND happy for you, Susan!!!! Yay, yay, yay!!!!!
    You will look back on the crazy hullabaloo of this time with such fondness!!! Tho, it's not easy to be in the middle of at times, I bet!!!!
    Smiles - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on the job ... it's going to be an amazing year for you! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your job! Totally jealous about the bathroom IN the room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and SOOO happy you are still in first grade!!!!! Good luck!!
    Amy Burton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations from another fellow MA teacher! =) I am jealous of your room, it looks huge, bright, and a bathroom? You scored! =) Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top