Pick-a-Present: FREEBIE!

Happy Thursday!

The hubs-to-be was home sick today and all I wanted to do was stay home and take care of him... but alas.... I trudged off to work with my kiddos. We have report cards due soon and I have a gazillion assessments I still need to give... EEEEKKK!

I did come home early a finish a little project I had been working on.

My Pick-a-Present freebie:
Graphics: Ashley Hughes

This is a quick n' easy board game in which students have to pick a card, read it aloud, and determine if the word has a short vowel sound or a long vowel sound. Your kiddos will race to the finish line and try to avoid being stuffed by the stocking card!!! Mwuahahaha.... when a student picks the stocking card, they can move their partner all the way back to the beginning!

Before I go (the boy is whining...)
DeAnne over at First Grade and Fabulous is having a linky that is making me salivate for a midnight snack! I had to link up with one of my FAVE holiday recipes:

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE!!!!!
The first cheesecake I ever made was for Thanksgiving 2 years ago... and I was hooked! I was already hooked on eating cheesecake, but after baking that deliciousness in a spring-form pan, I was hooked on baking cheesecakes. A cheesecake is not easy to make, buttttt... it is oh so worth the time when you get to take your first bite!
You can't go wrong with a little Paula Dean in your life!
Here is her creamy, fall-flavored Pumpkin Cheesecake!
Nomnomnom

Go link up with DeAnne and share your favorite holiday recipe!!

Night!

7 comments

  1. I MUST try that pumpkin cheesecake! In moderation, of course! hehe It has been pinned!
    Thanks for the freebie! :)

    Hope your hubs-to-be feels better!

    Bren P.
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bren, it is seriously DELISH!!! and the hubs appreciated your well wishes :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the freebie and I'll be showing up for that awesome cheesecake! ;)
    Shibahn
    www.landoflearning.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - the more the merrier Shibahn! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Teri :) - I can always count on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy - it IS scary we are prepping so early! I so wish I could press pause, but alas.... it seems as though every week just flies into the next! Thanks so much for coming by my lil ole blog and taking the time to comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top