3.5 more days!


Oh me, oh my!

Thursday is my last day and I will be equipped with sunglasses and tissues all day because I hate goodbyes and I turn into a blubbering fool when they give me hugs and tell me they're going to miss me :(

I am trying to mentally prepare myself and focus on all the things I have to look forward to this summer. Like flying home to Salem, MA to visit my family, going to a friend's wedding, and trying on my own wedding dresses for the first time!!! (Note-to-self: must lose 327819364 lbs before August)

Until then, this is what we've been up to:
This is the cover I made to a Father's day book I found from 1st Grade Hip Hip Hooray. It was free and really, really cute! These are some of the activities in it:
 
 So cute... for that first one #4 says "affectionate" and #5 is "angelic" - this lil lady is so smart!!
 
 
 This was my favorite part of this packet. The students made Do Not Disturb signs to hang on the door when their dads want to be alone. Then they said why their dad might not want to be disturbed. Hilarious!
 ^^That second one is supposed to be watching *inappropriate movies. Uh-oh!!

 ^^This one was funny.... and if you read my last post you know what this little girl means when she says her dad is busy doing "private work." Eeeek!!

 Tomorrow I am giving out Reagan's Candy Awards (seriously adorable!) and these little gifts:
I found some cute water bottles at the dollar store and I call my kids "smarty pants" all year long. After we gave out these little smartie gifts to our 5th grade buddies I thought my kiddos deserved some of their own.

You can click on the picture below to get the freebie labels! 
P.S. I need a color printer next year... I am sick of black and white!!

And one last thing... I hit the teacher jackpot!!!!!
I have won TWO giveaways in the past couple weeks... TWO!!

A big shout out and thank you to:
Kelley Dolling @ Teacher Idea Factory
and 
Jessica Stanford @ Mrs. Stanford's Class

These ladies are fantastic :) much love to both!

Have a great Sunday!!!

Susan

4 comments

  1. Just found your blog :) Love those Father's Day booklets - I already snagged the idea for next year. Stop by to visit my blog sometime.
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these ideas. Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA don't disturb me......!!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some funny Do Not Disturb signs. Kids' honest thoughts are too cute.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top