Swimming into Summer!

I have my first official follower!! How exciting!

Thank you Vicky from Traditions, Laughter, and Happily Ever After! I am so new to this but it is all very exciting :)

Tonight starts a fun, family-filled week. I cannot wait to see everyone. My fiance, Parker, and I got engaged in December (the 29th to be exact) and I have not seen anyone from my family or his since he popped the question! They are going to see the ring for the first time and I can celebrate with his family and mine.

Knowing I was going to have a busy week ahead, I created this fun lil unit for my kiddos in the upcoming weeks. I don't know about you, but we have like 3 weeks of testing for my little ones coming soon and while they are not testing, I figured they can play some of these games.

My class loves Jeopardy, so I was sure to include a fun Jeopardy game with lots of different questions for every subject. 

There are loads of other Common-Core aligned activities as well.

Head on over to my TpT page to check it out yourself.




Have a great week & wish me luck with my family and my soon-to-be inlaws! 
A whole week in Vegas with family and friends, woo-hoo!

Susan

No comments

Back to Top