1st Grade Common Core Language Standards & A FLASH sale!

During the summer, I came out with this Common Core Language pack:
...which was only a Part One! There are so many language standards that I had to split it up into two parts I am elbow deep in the part 2 version:
The plan is to have the "part 2" version out by the end of October! If you are interested, make sure you follow my TeachersPayTeachers store so you can get the update when the product is uploaded.

If you want to see more about Part one, click HERE to see my blog post with pictures and more details.

I also wanted to share a quick CONGRATS to Teachers Pay Teachers for reaching 100,000 Facebook likes on their page. To celebrate they are throwing a flash sale through tomorrow! You can get an extra 10% off all your purchases when you use the code,"FB100K"
I also put my entire store on 20% off sale to add to the savings! Just click the picture above to head over to my store.

Happy shopping :)

No comments

Back to Top