5 For Friday!

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for her weekly "Five For Friday" part-ay!


 I am sorry that I have been M.I.A.!!

For lots of good reasons of course... here are some of them:

((1))
Last weekend I went to Louisville and Cincinnati and spent some time with my FAVE blogging buddies: 
 Katie, Me, Steph

 Michelle, Nicole, Stephanie, Megan, Me, Katie, Squirrels, Jessica, Monica

Back: Squirrels, Stephanie, Me, Hadar, Megan, Jessica, Monica
Front: Tessa, Kelley, Michelle

Some ridiculous ones:

((2))
After a fun-filled weekend away, I came home to this:
 too.many.papers.to.grade.

((3))
And now my baby brother is here in Vegas!!
 I cheated. This photo is from Christmas. But he is here, I swear.

((4))
We had a 3 day week, so we reviewed this:
 ^^Super cute freebie from Smitten with First^^
  
((5)) 
Last, but not least, I am off to the Ice Bar at Mandalay Bay with my brother and some friends! I l-o-v-e when friends and family come to visit Vegas. It gives me a reason to get out of my sweats and head out on the town!

I will be back this week with our almost finished All About Books & a fun, new daily math activity!

 

5 comments

  1. Oooo...that ice bar looks really cool! I would love to go to Vegas one day...

    Sarah
    Teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all the pictures of the meet-up! Looks like so much fun! Have fun with your brother, that ice bar looks like so much fun!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad you were in Cincy and we didn't get to meet. :( You guys look like you had a great time! :) I'm going to see my family tomorrow for my middle's b-day and I.CAN'T. WAIT!!!!! :)

    Enjoy your week!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photos from our trip!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top