May Currently!

May 1st has come and gone... along with a new month comes a new Currently!


I am linking up with Farley to share what is going on in my neck of the woods:

Listening
The Voice! I am in love with Blake Shelton. Like forrealz. No worries though, I'm pretty sure Parks has a pretty big man crush on him too.

Loving:
I went dress shopping last Summer and ended up buying a dress that I loved at the time. Quickly after I bought it, I realized that it really wasn't the vision I wanted. Just this past weekend, I went shopping again and I bought my princess dress. I feel like a bride in it and it makes me put a big, goofy grin on my face :)

Thinking:
The end of the year always sneaks up on me, but I swear I didn't feel it coming this year... and now it's here! Ahhh! This is when I freak our and review every gosh darn standard we have learned to make sure my kids are ready for 2nd grade!

Wanting:
My eyes are droopy, my head feels hot, and I am exhausted. I reallllyyyyy want to hop in bed right now. But....

Needing:
.... I N-E-E-D to do INSANITY! Yes, Parker and I are still going strong! 4 months til wedding time and we have got some work to do! Once this post is finished I will have no shame and begin nagging Parks until he does INSANITY with me :)

Summer Bucket List:
Travel, travel, and more TRAVEL - Parks and I have big plans this Summer. Lots of fun and big, BIG plans! I have also just started my personal blog, Late Nights and Lattes, where I plan to document all of our exciting times to come in the new few years and I can't wait to start sharing more this summer!
^Follow along if you'd like!^

Alrighty... time to go nag!

Go link up with Farley and see what everyone else is up to this May!

See ya in a few days with our Mother's Day plans :)


3 comments

  1. Oh how exciting to get ready for your wedding! I so understand what you mean about wanting to head to bed.....gosh it is calling my name, but so many things to do!!

    A chance to breathe is almost here! We are almost there!

    Jeannie
    Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traveling is the way to go. So many places to visit, so hard to choose!
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finding the perfect dress. :)

    Emily @I Love My Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top