NEW and improved!

Two things are new & certainly improved!

{1}
My blog design!
I am kind of obsessed. If you know me a little bit, you know this is personalized to portray me perfectly. My wonderful fiance finally convinced me to let him design a blog for me and he did a fabulous job! I am one lucky gal :)

{2}
My All About Books!
Umm... for about 8 months now this has been in my store as just the templates for the final published book. It has been requested numerous times that I make it into a unit, similar to my best-selling Personal Narratives pack and I kept meaning to... I swear I did. Finally, finally, I have done it!
Now this little pack has everything you need to help you and your students dive into non-fiction writing. Your students will research an animal and go through non-fiction text features all the while creating and publishing their very own All About Book!

These have been the biggest hit in the past and I cannot wait to make them again this year!

I am so excited to have this little pack finished that I have put all my E.L.A. items on 20% sale for today and tomorrow! That means you can snatch up my All About Book and my Personal Narratives pack for only $3.20 each!

Click on the images to see them closer in my TPT store!

Have a great week :)



13 comments

  1. SERIOUSLY your new look is FANTASTIC. The pictures in your header are so perfect. . .your future hubby is very talented. I've already seen your Creating an All About Book on Pinterest but I'm soooooo adding a pin, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Keep shining on girl : )

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy - I love ya girl!! Thanks for all your sweet comments, you ALWAYS make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Stephanie!!! I am loving that little shopper too :) He knows me too well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' your new design!! So clean and organized :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teri! I thought I would try something new!

      Delete
  5. Oh. Gladys you are making me blush! :) Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new design Susan!!! It's VERY catching! :) How much do you rent him for? hahahaha :)

    Maria
    http://curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore your new blog design. It is so cute and clean!!! I've got the All About Books on my wishlist, looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks awesome! I can't remember if I found you through Pinterest or something else (I've had this page saved in my bookmarks for a few weeks now!), but I'm glad I found your blog and this resource in particular because it looks like it will be just perfect for my third graders as they start their first in-depth non-fiction study! Thanks for sharing!

    katherine
    Yay Third Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top